Organic or natural SEO campaign management is the process of optimizing websites for unpaid “natural” search results. While it’s important to utilize Cost Per Click (CPC) management in your online marketing strategy to generate immediate traffic to your website, it’s crucial to optimize your website for organic search results for long-term success. Webicise will put your website at the top of the natural listings, and keep it there for the long haul by using industry proven and time tested ethical SEO techniques and services. Our SEO consultants use a variety of SEO tools involving both on-page and off-page optimization activities, including keyword research and analysis, link building, design enhancements, and continual content creation. Webicise even goes a step further than other SEO companies, by helping you learn how SEO works, so that you can create better content in the future.
Organic Search Engine Optimization is less expensive in the long term than paid-for advertising techniques, and brings about more sustainable results. However, website optimization for highly competitive keywords may require a serious investment and the changes could take longer to take effect. For instance, a unique name in a small industry, such as Archibold’s Wax Figures would require much less keywords, links, and time than Acme Cell Phones. Still, the best SEO campaign is characterized by high Return on Investment, top ranking and more traffic, which is more effective for a number of reasons. Most online shoppers have more trust in organic search results as compared to sponsored listings.
Webicise’s Search Engine Optimization will:
- Optimize & Manage Content Keyword Concentration, Meta and Title Tags for ultimate Search Engine performance.
- Check your website’s code to be Optimized, Search Engine friendly, and error free.
- Optimize your website to achieve Top 10 listings for important keywords and phrases.
- Provide reciprocal link building to your site from websites, associations and directories. Plus provide social networking and blog marketing strategy & management services.
- Free paid inclusion to the major pay-for-placement search engines and directories.
- Advanced Submission to Google, Yahoo! and MSN.
- Develop your SiteMap for improving Search Engine page indexing and placement.
- Provide detailed bi-monthly Performance Reports including visitor traffic sources (which includes referring sites, search engines & keywords) and keyword ranking in all major search engines.